Dr. Bobbi Augustyn
Dr. Bobbi’s Professional Background
Dr. Bobbi L. Augustyn graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry in 2005, and completed her pediatric residency in 2007. She practiced in Hastings, Nebraska for three years prior to moving to Minnesota where she has been part of Camp Smile since 2010.
Dr. Augustyn is the owner of Camp Smile Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Bobbi’s Professional Involvement
Dr. Bobbi is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and the Minnesota Association of Pediatric Dentistry. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Hastings College, Biology 2001, B.A.
- University of Nebraska College of Dentistry 2005, D.D.S.
- UNMC College of Dentistry 2007 Pediatric Certificate
- Private Practice, Plymouth, Minnesota, 2010-present
- Private Practice, Hastings, Nebraska, 2007-2010
- Past President of the Nebraska Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Past President of the Minnesota Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Past volunteer faculty at UNMC College of Dentistry
- Hospital affiliations and privileges at Children’s Hospital’s and Clinics
- Fellow and Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) Board Certified Pediatric Dentist