Dr. Colin Maguire
Dr. Colin Maguire graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2012. After graduation, he completed a 1-year general practice residency in Oklahoma City, OK at the OU Children’s Hospital. He then completed his pediatric residency at the University of Minnesota, where he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Colin Maguire is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, and the Minnesota Association of Pediatric Dentistry. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Montana State, Cell Biology & Neuroscience, 2008, B.S.
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, 2012, DDS
- OU Children’s Hospital General Practice Residency, 2013, Certificate
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Pediatric Residency, 2015
- Hospital affiliations and privileges at Children’s Hospital’s and Clinics
- Past President of The Minnesota Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow and Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) Board Certified Pediatric Dentist