Dr. Mary Tran-Wexler
Dr. Mary’s Professional Background
Dr. Mary Tran-Wexler graduated from the University of California San Francisco with her Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2013, and completed her pediatric residency at the University of Minnesota in 2022. She practiced in Berkeley California from 2015 through 2022 prior to moving to Minnesota and becoming part of Camp Smile Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Mary’s Professional Involvement
Dr. Mary is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- University of California Los Angeles, Psychobiology, B.S.
- University of California San Francisco, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 2013
- Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency at Lutheran Medical Center, 2014
- General Dentistry Practice, Berkeley California, 2014-2020
- University of Minnesota, Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program, 2022
- Past teaching experience at Lutheran Medical Center Clinical Faculty
- Past teaching experience at UCSF Adjunct Clinical Faculty